Maintain Hydraulics 2
Understanding, troubleshooting and maintain modern oil hydraulic systems.
- Three day course.
- Textbook available. Note: this is the same textbook available for Basic Hydraulics 1 and Maintain Hydraulics 3.
* Please note: course dates are subject to individual state government COVID restrictions and requirements.
As low as A$ 1,290.00
The majority of this course is based on practical exercises. This gives the individual a good understanding of the components themselves, and of their functions within a system. Throughout the exercises, we are testing components and evaluating the need for repair and then discussing repair possibilities, methods and actions. Often highlighting safe working methods, referring to industrial catalogues and standards and demonstrating the need and use of service records. This course gives any maintenance technician a good grounding in oil hydraulic systems, and in the methods of repair.
You will cover:
- Learning about hydraulic system components with catalogues
- Identification, inspection and testing of components
- Understanding components characteristics
- Assessment of performance against specifications
- Localising components and system faults
- Repair and/or replacement of faulty components
- Selection of appropriate repair and/or replacements
- Re-assembly and testing of components against specifications
- Writing and maintaining service reports and records
Note that HYDAC Basic Hydraulics 1 course or equivalent is the prerequisite for this course.
Hydraulics – Basics and Components
We have a 401-page textbook available, entitled “Hydraulics – Basics and Components”. This book can only be purchased by those who attend the course.
These are some of the topics highlighted in this textbook:
- Introduction to hydraulics
- Construction of a simple hydraulic systems
- Basic principles of hydraulic systems
- Hydraulic pumps and motors
- Cylinders and valves
- Introduction to filter technology
- Contamination type
- Which filter housings are available and when are they used?
- Introduction to accumulator technology
- Designs of hydro-pneumatic accumulators
- Accumulator stations
- Application examples, etc…
Note that this book is the same one that is offered and used in the Basic Hydraulics 1 course.