Process Screen Basket Filter, Change-Over Version - PRFSD
To begin with, screen basket filters serve mainly as coarse filters or pre-filters. Indeed, the direction of flow is from the inside to the outside. So, the collection of the separated solid contamination happening in the stainless steel screen basket and its disposition can be quick and convenient.
Moreover, by using clogging indicators which monitor the differential pressure, the determination of the condition of the screen basket filter can be at any time. It's possible to clean and reuse the filter materials, and this, therefore, reduces operating costs.
What's more, filter housings are available in carbon steel with an internal epoxy coating and in stainless steel.
- Used as coarse filter or pre-separator
- A change-over duplex filter (PRFSD)
- Filtration ratings from 25 µm to 3,000 µm
- A flow rates up to 3.600 m3/h
- Also, it is easy to handle
- A high filtration efficiency
- Robust filter materials are ideally suited to long-term operation
- Regenerable filter materials
- A low operating costs
Areas of applications:
- Filtration from sewage water
- Protective filtration before heat exchangers
- Before membrane systems, UV-systems and ozonation systems
- Cooling water
- Process water
- River water