SAE-16 Cartridge - ST16-01
The ST16 flow divider is a pressure compensated spring-loaded spool type valve. It divides a flow in two and keeps both flows constantly.
The division is made according to the specified ratio - from port 3 to ports 2 and 4. As a flow combiner, it combines two partial flows together – from ports 2 and 4 to port 3. We don't use the Port 1.
See datasheet for drawings, dimensions, model code, etc...
- External surfaces corrosion-proof
- Hardened and ground internal valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- Excellent dividing and combining accuracy
- Wide flow range down to 25% of nominal flow rating
- Low-pressure drop throughout flow range
- Can serve for differential locks in drive applications
- Synchronizing flow in both operating modes
- Compact design