Safety and Shut-off Blocks - SAF / DSV
From A$ 125.30
The HYDAC safety and shut-off block serve to shut off and discharge hydraulic accumulators or consumers. Moreover, it complies with the relevant safety standards. Indeed, it is in accordance with DIN EN 982 and the German industrial safety regulations BetrSichV.
What's more, the SAF series use the HYDAC pressure relief valve DB12. Indeed, this is a direct operated pressure relief valve in poppet valve construction with excellent opening and closing characteristics. Therefore, this version of the DB12 complies with the requirements of the Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC with CE marking. It is also available with a declaration of conformity and an operating manual.
- The requirement of a minimum of space, maintenance, and installation. The combination of all the individual units in one block leads to considerably fewer pipe fittings necessary for installation.
- The considerable reduction in installation time.
- Also, all types of connections for various accumulator designs and makes are available. E.g. imperial and metric connections, as well as a manifold, mounted and weld nipple.
- The fit of additional valves onto the system connection P is possible. E.g. pilot-operated check valves, flow control valves and combined flow control and check valves.
- A minimum of space and maintenance
- A minimum requirement of installation (1 SAF replaces as a rule up to 10 individual pipe connections)
- The considerable reduction of installation time
- Also, adapters for various accumulator types
- And additional valves (pilot-operated check valves, flow control valves, etc)