2-Way Flow Regulator, Pressure Compensated - SAE-8, SR08-01
The SR08 is a 2-way flow regulator which maintains a constant flow rate by means of a control function.
The flow rate is largely independent of the pressure and viscosity. Plus, the valve has a fixed orifice with pressure compensator spool.
The measuring orifice determines the setting range for the flow rate and its adjustment is possible within a limited range. If oil is flowing from 1 to 2, a pressure drop occurs at the measuring orifice. Consequently, the pressure compensator moves into the control position which corresponds to the force equilibrium. This is created by the pressure drop acting on the control piston area overcoming the spring force.
Plus, as the flow rate increases (increasing pressure drop), it reduces the diameter of the control orifice until the forces are equal again. Therefore, the achievement of a constant flow rate is possible. On the other hand, in the reverse direction, there is free flow through the valve.
- Excellent stability throughout the entire flow range
- External surfaces zinc-plated and corrosion proof
- Hardened and ground internal valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- Optional flow ranges up to 30 l/min
- Adjustment of the flow rate can be within a specific range