Needle Valve, Direct Acting, Inline Mounted - DV / DRV 20 to 40
From A$ 285.10
The DV is an inline mounted flow control valve which controls the flow by adjusting the cross-section.
The flow rate is dependent on the pressure differential and viscosity. Starting with the throttle spindle in the fully closed position, the flow rate increases in accordance with the appropriate curve as the control knob is turned. Therefore, the control of the flow is in both directions. Plus, the scale and coloured rings on the top of the control knob enable accurate repeat setting.
On the other hand, the DRV is a flow control valve in the same design. So, it also allows the same fine flow adjustment, but in one direction only.
Unrestricted flow in the reverse direction is via the built-in check valve (cracking pressure 0.5 bar).
- Regulating the speed of loads
- Fine adjustment and shut-off of the flow
- System-related damping in hydraulic circuits
- To release pressure from accumulator systems
- As an emergency drain for lowering a load without a dead man's circuit
- High level of safety provided by patented spindle safety mechanism
- A set-screw lock the setting
- Choice of four sizes for optimum adaptability to the system
- Finally, nickel-plated version available as an option