Direct Acting, Poppet Type, Metric Cartridge - DB10120A-13X
The pressure relief valve DB10120A-13X is a direct-acting, spring-loaded poppet valve. So, if the hydraulic pressure is below the preset spring tension, it closes the valve. If the hydraulic pressure exceeds the preset spring tension, the valve opens and the oil can flow to the tank via port 2.
See datasheet for drawings, dimensions, model code, etc...
- Characteristics designed for low-pressure applications up to max. 50 bar
- Excellent stability throughout the entire flow range
- External surfaces zinc-plated and corrosion-proof
- Plus, hardened and ground valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- Also, adjustable throughout flow range
- Finally, various pressure ranges up to 48 bar.