Direct Acting, Poppet Type, Metric Cartridge - DB4E-CE
The pressure relief valve DB4E-CE is a direct-acting, spring-loaded poppet valve with CE mark and TÜV SV approval.
The spring exerts a force on the poppet and presses it on the valve seat. If the hydraulic pressure is below the preset spring tension, the valve is closed. Only if the hydraulic force exceeds the preset spring tension does the valve open and it diverts the flow to the tank via port 2. This continues until the system pressure is equal to the spring tension and the valve closes again.
See datasheet for drawings, dimensions, model code, etc...
Caution: The valve DB4E-CE is classified as a safety valve according to PED and AD 2000. Always follow the operating instructions supplied with the valve!
The key points are:
- Tank pressure (port 2) must be p2 max = 0 bar!
- If the connections are incorrect, the safety function of the valve is disabled!
- The pressure setting must not be altered!
- The valve must not be tampered with!
- CE valve according to Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) 97/23/EC
- Excellent stability throughout flow range
- Low hysteresis and accurate pressure control
- External surfaces zinc-plated and corrosion-proof
- Hardened and ground internal valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- Low-pressure drop by CFD optimized flow path
- Various pressure ranges up to 360 bar
- TÜV type approved