Direct Acting, Spool Type, Metric Cartridge - DW05830V
The pressure compensator DW05830V is a normally open, direct-acting, spring-loaded flow control valve which operates smoothly.
By maintaining a constant differential pressure between inlet and outlet of an orifice (ports 1 and 3 of the pressure compensator), there is a maintenance of a constant flow rate (independently of the load pressure). Therefore, as soon as the pressure differential exceeds the value pre-set by the spring force, the control piston reduces an orifice cross-section.
The utilisation of the pressure compensator can, for example, be when raising variable loads at the same velocity. Moreover, together with a proportional flow control valve, it can be used as a 2-way proportional flow regulator. Furthermore, in a load sensing system in which several consumers are operated, the speed of each individual circuit can be controlled.
See datasheet for drawings, dimensions, model code, etc...
- Used to control the flow rate of consumers independently of the load pressure
- Excellent stability throughout pressure and flow range
- Excellent dynamic performance
- External surfaces zinc-plated and corrosion-proof
- Hardened and ground valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- Reliable operation due to integral stroke limitation