Direct Acting, Spool Type, Metric Cartridge - PWK06020W
The PWK06020W is a normally closed, direct-acting, spring-loaded proportional flow control valve. It is also non-compensated and its function is to smoothly control the flow from port 1 to port 2.
Therefore, the energization of the coil reduces or increases an orifice cross-section and thus, controls the flow. Together with a pressure compensator, the proportional flow control valve serves as a 2-way flow regulator. For example, it will be useful when it requires to lift/lower variable loads at the same velocity.
- A step-less adjustment of the effective oil flow, depending on the coil current.
- An excellent stability throughout the entire flow range
- An excellent dynamic performance
- External surfaces zinc-plated and corrosion-proof
- Hardened and ground internal valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- Also, the coil seals protect the solenoid system
- And a wide variety of connectors available