Pilot Operated, Spool Type, Metric Cartridge - PWK12120WP
The PWK12120WP is a normally closed, spool-type, pilot-operated proportional flow control valve.
Together with a pressure compensator, which maintains a constant differential between the inlet pressure (port 1) and the outlet pressure (port 2), it can serve as a proportional flow regulator. Therefore, the energization of the coil reduces or increases an orifice cross-section via the pilot stage and thus, controls the effective oil flow.
Moreover, the spring fitted between the main and pilot spools acts against the solenoid force. This force feedback ensures that the flow control spool always maintains a stable position.
- A reliable and cost-effective proportional control of the flow by controlling the position of the flow control spool using force feedback
- A smooth opening and closing
- An excellent dynamic performance
- A low hysteresis
- An excellent repeatability
- Optional internal damping of the control spool to dampen vibrations in applications prone to vibrations such as lifting equipment
- External surfaces zinc-plated and corrosion-proof
- The coil seals protect the solenoid system
- A wide variety of connectors available
- Also, hardened and ground internal valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- And finally, different flow rate ranges available