HDA 4300 CSA Intrinsically Safe CSA Non Incendive
The pressure transmitter HDA 4300 in CSA version is for the North American market for use in potentially explosive atmospheres. Also, its design is based on the HDA 4000 series.
What's more, the HDA 4300 in CSA version has a ceramic measurement cell with thick-film strain gauge for measuring relative pressure in the low-pressure range.
Moreover, the intended areas of application are, for example, the oil and gas industry, on gas turbines or in locations with high levels of dust. E.g. in mills.
Protection types and applications:
- Intrinsically safe:
- Class I - Div. 1 - Group A, B, C, D T6 [C, US]
- Class I - Zone 0 - AEx ia IIC T6 [US]
- Ex ia IIC T6 [C]
- Class I, II, III - Div. 1 - Group A, B, C, D, E, F, G T6 [C, US]
- Class I - Div. 2 - Group A, B, C, D T4A [C, US]
- Class I - Zone 2 - AEx nL IIC T4 [US]
- Class I - Zone 2 - Ex nL IIC T4 [C]
- Class I, II, III - Div. 2 - Group A, B, C, D, F, G T4A [C, US]
- Class I - Zone 2 - AEx nA II T4 [US]
- Class I - Zone 2 - Ex nA II T4 [C]
- An accuracy ? ± 0.5 % FS typ.
- Certificate: CSA 1760344
- An output signal 4 .. 20 mA
- A very small temperature error
- Also, it has excellent EMC characteristics
- And an excellent durability