HDA 4700 CSA Intrinsically Safe CSA Non Incendive
The pressure transmitter HDA 4700 IECEx Intrinsically Safe version is for use in potentially explosive atmospheres. Also, its design is based on the HDA 4000 series.
What's more, the industrial version of the HDA 4700 has IECEx Intrinsically Safe approval. Therefore, it has a field-proven, all-welded stainless steel measurement cell with thin film strain gauge without an internal seal.
Moreover, the intended areas of application are, for example, in the oil and gas industry, in mining, on gas turbines or in locations with high dust loads. E.g. in mills.
Protection types and applications:
- Ex ia l Ma
- Ex ia llC T6 Ga
- Ex ia llC T6 Ga/Gb
- Ex ia llC T6 Gb
- Ex nA llC T6,T5,T4 Gc
- Ex ic llC T6,T5,T4 Gc
- Ex ta lllC T80/90/100 °C Da
- T500 90/100/110 °C Da
- Ex tb lllC T80/90/100 °C Db
- Ex tc lllC T80/90/100 °C Dc
- Ex ic lllC T80/90/100 °C Dc
- Ex ia lllC T85 °C Da
- An accuracy ? ± 0.25 % FS typ.
- Certificate: IECEx TSA 09.0041X / IECEx KEM 08.0014X
- An output signal 4 .. 20 mA
- A robust design
- A very small temperature error
- Also, it has excellent EMC characteristics
- And excellent long-term properties