Needle Valve, Direct Acting, Metric Cartridge - DV5E
The DV5E is a flow control valve which controls the flow rate by adjusting the cross section.
So, the flow rate is dependent on the pressure differential and the viscosity. Starting with the control spindle in the fully closed position, the flow rate increases according to the relevant curve as the number of turns of the control knob is increased. Therefore, the control of the flow is in both directions. What's more, the scale and coloured rings on the top of the control knob enable accurate repeat setting.
- Regulating the speed of loads
- Fine adjustment and shut-off of the flow
- System-related damping in hydraulic circuits
- Spindle patented secured before complete loosening
- An Allen set-screw locks the setting of the knob
- Optional zinc-plated version available