Contamination Sensor Module - CSM 1000
To begin with, the Contamination Sensor Module CSM 1000 is an online condition monitoring system. It helps to detect particle contamination in hydraulic and lubrication fluids containing a high proportion of air bubbles.
Indeed, the utilisation of air bubble suppression helps dissolve the air bubbles. Therefore, there is no detection of the air bubbles as particles.
Moreover, it is the ideal solution for analysing the particle content of fluids, independently of the rest of the hydraulic system. Plus, as an option, it is possible to incorporate other condition monitoring sensors such as the HYDAC AquaSensor.
What's more, its applications are the following:
- Lubrication oil system in the paper
- Steel and energy sectors
- For condition-based
- Pro-active maintenance
- Monitoring of component cleanliness on test rigs
- Monitoring of oil cleanliness in oil reservoirs
- A cost-effective, complete solution
- An online monitoring of the oil cleanliness with an alarm function to indicate:
- ingress of an increase in contamination
- the increase in contamination as components start to wear
- when there are filtration problems
- Also, a verification of cleanliness on test rigs
- A verification of changes in the oil cleanliness as a result of inadequate servicing
- Total flow rate (standard pump) ? 100 ml/min Total flow rate (pump, primary pressure stability ) ? 180 ml/min
- A permitted pressure at output 5 bar max.
- Permissible viscosity range for measurement operation: 10 ... 1000 mm²/sec
- A connection-read complete solution for tanks and pressure lines in lubrication systems and testing facilities
- Optionally with AquaSensor AS 1000 and/or HYDACLab®
- Also, a preventive, proactive preparation of maintenance work
- And an oil cleanliness monitoring in storage tanks