Direct Acting, Poppet Type, Metric Cartridge - DB12120A
From A$ 267.40
The pressure relief valve DB12120A is a direct-acting, spring-loaded poppet valve. Its function is to relieve pressure on the system.
It is normally closed. If the pressure at port 1 exceeds the preset spring tension, the poppet is lifted off the seat and oil flows from port 1 to port 2. This continues until the system pressure is equal to the spring tension and the valve closes again.
See datasheet for drawings, dimensions, model code, etc...
- Excellent stability throughout the entire flow range
- External surfaces zinc-plated and corrosion-proof
- Hardened and ground internal valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- Low-pressure drop by CFD optimized flow path
- Various pressure ranges up to 420 bar