Spool Type, Pilot Operated, Metric Cartridge - DB12121PF-01
The pressure relief valve DB12121PF is a pilot operated, spool valve with a remote control option via the additional port 3.
Therefore, if the pressure across port 1 exceeds the pre-set value, the pilot-stage opens and oil flow from behind the main spool to the tank port 2. Then, the resulting pressure differential allows the main spool to lift against the reset-spring and allows the oil to flow from port 1 to port 2. Additionally, the valve may switch the system to unpressurized flow by draining a flow over port 3.
See datasheet for drawings, dimensions, model code, etc...
- External surfaces zinc-plated and corrosion-proof
- Hardened and ground control spool to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- Various pressure ranges up to 350 bar
- Quick response
- Increased operating reliability due to protective strainer
- Low hysteresis and excellent stability throughout the flow range
- The compact design enables space-saving installation in connection housings and control blocks
- Finally, a valve can be operated via its remote control line in combination with a directional valve.