Direct Acting, Poppet Type, Metric Cartridge - Dmm10121
The pressure reducing valve DMM10121 is a direct-acting, spring-loaded poppet valve which is leakage-free.
Its function is to control the pressure at port 2. In the normal position, the main piston pushes the ball off the seat and there is free flow from port 1 to port 2. Therefore, when the pre-set pressure is achieved at port 2, the pressure increase forces the main piston up, the ball moves with it and seals leakage-free. When the pressure at port 1 falls below the pressure at port 2, the poppet valve opens and oil can flow from port 2 to port 1.
See datasheet for drawings, dimensions, model code, etc...
- Automatic readjustment if there is a pressure drop in the cylinder
- External surfaces zinc-plated
- Hardened and ground valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- Adjustable throughout flow range
- Various pressure ranges up to 450 bar