Direct Acting, Spool Type, SAE-10 Cartridge - DR10-01
The DR10 is a direct-acting, spring-loaded, spool type pressure reducing valve. Its function is to maintain a constant pressure on the consumer.
In the normal position, the connection of the pressure port 2 is to the consumer port 1. The pressure building at the consumer acts on the face of the control spool and moves it upwards against the set spring force. Therefore, restriction of the flow at port 2 is enough to satisfy the consumer's demand without increasing the pressure.
In addition, the valve has a pressure relieving function: If the pressure across consumer port 1 rises above the control pressure due to an external force, the control spool is pushed further against the spring and vents the consumer to tank port 3. Any pressure at port 3 is additive to the spring setting.
See datasheet for drawings, dimensions, model code, etc...
- External surfaces zinc-plated and corrosion-proof
- Excellent stability throughout the entire flow range
- Hardened and ground valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- Low-pressure drop due to CFD optimized flow path
- Max. stroke limiter
- Plus, hydrodynamic damping
- Quick response
- Optional spring ranges up to 131 bar