Pilot Operated, Spool Type, SAE-10 Cartridge - DR10P-01
The DR10P is a pilot-operated, spring-loaded, spool type pressure reducing valve.
Indeed, if the pressure across port 1 exceeds the preset spring tension, the pilot-stage opens and oil flows from behind the main spool to the tank port 3. Therefore, the resulting pressure differential causes the main spool to move against the reset-spring and allows oil to flow from port 2 to port 1. This continues until the system pressure is equal to the spring tension and the valve closes again.
If the pressure at port 1 suddenly rises due to external force the valve is relieved to tank port 3 (maximum pressure relief). Also, any pressure at port 3 is additive to the valve pressure setting.
See datasheet for drawings, dimensions, model code, etc...
- External surfaces zinc-plated and corrosion-proof
- Hardened and ground internal valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- Excellent stability across the whole flow range
- Screen-protected metering orifice enhances safety
- Optional pressure ranges up to 345 bar
- Quick response
- Compact design