Direct Acting, Spool Type, Slip-In Valve - PDMC4S30D
The proportional pressure reducing valve PDMC04S30D is a direct-acting 3-way spool-type valve.
When there is no energy, it closes the port 2 and it connects the port 1 (consumer) to port 3 (tank). Therefore, when the inlet pressure fluctuates, it provides an almost constant outlet pressure - depending on the energization of the coil. When the control current increases, the solenoid coil exerts a force on the control spool. This force is proportional to the control current and thereby, defines the regulated pressure at port 1. This setting is proportional to the control current.
Moreover, any pressure at tank port 3 is additive to the pre-set control pressure. If, as a result of external factors, the pressure at port 1 rises above the pre-set pressure, the valve opens from port 1 to tank port 3. The valve has been specially developed for pilot applications. For these applications, the requirement is primarily for high dynamic performance and low-pressure drop. This will ensure rapid oil filling and fast draining of the consumer.
- A compact design
- An excellent dynamic performance
- A low pressure drop due to CFD optimized flow path
- Excellent curve characteristics, also when there is inadequate primary pressure
- External surfaces corrosion-proof
- The coil seals protect the solenoid system
- Hardened and ground valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- Also, the main applications are:
- Pilot valve for directional spool valves and other main-stage valves,
- Accumulator charging circuits,
- Slewing angle adjustment on pumps,
- An excellent small signal characteristics