From A$ 117.60
The HMG 4000 hand–held measuring unit is a portable measuring and data logging device.
HYDAC mainly developed this tool for all values measured in relation to hydraulic systems, such as pressure, temperature, flow rate and position. Moreover, it provides a very high flexibility, even when it comes to evaluating other measuring values. Also, the main applications are servicing, maintenance or test rigs.
What's more, the HMG 4000 has a very easy-to-operate user interface due to its large 5.7" touchscreen. Indeed, the operator can access all of the unit's functions and settings by means of clearly presented selection menus.
Furthermore, the HMG 4000 can record the signals of up to 38 sensors at once. It is also possible as an option to connect the HMG 4000 to an existing CAN network. This enables the recording of measured data transmitted via CAN bus (e.g. motor speed, motor pressure) in combination with the measured data from the hydraulic system.
However, the most impressing feature of the HMG 4000 is its ability to record the dynamic processes of a machine in the form of a measurement curve and render them as a graph — and, moreover, online and in real time.
HYDAC software HMGWIN which is specific to the HMG 4000, is supplied for convenient post-processing, rendering and evaluation of measurements on your computer.
- A large, full graphics colour display 5.7" touch screen
- Capable of recording up to 38 sensors at once, 8 analogue, 2 digital sensors and 28 HSCI sensors via CAN bus.
- Up to 100 measurement channels can be depicted simultaneously
- A high-speed measuring rate, up to 8 sensors at 0.1 ms at a time.
- A rapid and automatic basic setting of the device by means of automatic sensor detection
- Analogue inputs 0.. 20 mA, 4 .. 20 mA Voltage 0 .. 50V, -10 .. 10 V
- PT 100/1000 input
- Connection to a CAN bus system (also J1939)
- A simple and user-friendly operation, intuitive menu
- A practical, robust design
- A very large data memory for archiving measurement curves. Enables the storage of 500 measurements with up to 8 Million measured values
- Various measurement modes
- The recording of dynamic processes "online" in real time
- Event-driven measurements with several triggering options
- A programming function for HYDAC switch devices
- A PC interface via USB
- Also, a USB Host connection for USB memory sticks
- Convenient visualisation, archiving and data processing using the HMGWIN software
|3218276||BATTERY SET FOR HMG 3000||A$ 293.60|| |
|925279||HMG 4000-000-E||A$ 9,048.00|| |
|6054296||POWER SUPPLY FOR HMG 3000||A$ 188.00|| |
|6217811||Trolley bag HMG 2500/4000 + Accessories||A$ 1,513.10|| |
|6040851||ZBE 30-02(Sensorkabel M12x1 fÃ¼r HMG)2m||A$ 117.60|| |
|6040852||ZBE 30-05(Sensorkabel M12x1 fÃ¼r HMG)5m||A$ 156.70|| |
|3236597||ZBE 34 (Adapter M12/Binder fÃ¼r HMG)||A$ 176.60|| |
|3224436||ZBE 38 Y-Verteiler fÃ¼r HMG 3000||A$ 176.60|| |
Please contact the store to confirm stock availability near you