Process Inline Filter, Change-Over - PRFLD
Inline filters, type PRFL and duplex inline filters, type PRFLD, are for process engineering and chemical plants. Therefore, they are suitable for filtering solid contamination from water-based media. So, the choice of eight standard sizes means that we can find a suitable filter for the particular application.
Moreover, according to the cleanliness level requirement, the utilisation of various filter materials with different filtration ratings is possible. Indeed, the clogging indicators monitor the differential pressure, and therefore, allow the determination of the filter's condition at any time.
Furthermore, it's possible to clean and reuse some filter materials, therefore reducing operating costs. What's more, filter housings are available in carbon steel with an internal epoxy coating and in stainless steel.
- Filtering solid contaminations from water-based fluids
- Filtration ratings from 3 µm to 3000 µm
- Flow rates up to 3600 m3/h
- The choice of eight standard sizes means that finding a suitable filter for each application is possible
- According to the cleanliness level requirement, utilisation of various filter materials with different filtration ratings is possible
- Clogging indicators monitor the differential pressure and allow determination of the condition of the filter at any time
Areas of applications:
- Designed for process engineering and chemical plants