Spool Type, Direct Acting, Metric Cartridge - DB16621E-10
The DB16621E is a direct-acting, spool-type pressure relief valve with additional spring-chamber venting.
When the pressure at port 1 exceeds the pre-set value, the spool opens and oil flows from port 1 to tank port 2. When the valve opens, it shuts off the leakage bore to port 2. The additional spring chamber venting at port 3 to tank ensures that the valve is independent of pressures at port 2.
See datasheet for drawings, dimensions, model code, etc...
- Pressure relief function with external venting of the spring chamber
- Good, flat curve characteristics throughout the flow range
- External surfaces zinc-plated and corrosion-proof
- Hardened and ground internal valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- Low-pressure drop due to CFD optimized flow path
- Adjustable throughout flow range
- Possible to use it as a logic element or unloader valve
- Spool orifice available as an option.