Condition Sensor Interface - CSI-B-7
The Condition Sensor interface module serves for transmitting digital sensor signals (Hydac Sensor Interface HSI) into a network protocol (HSI TCP/IP or Modbus TCP).
What's more, on the CSI-B-7, you can connect up to two sensors via the screw terminals. You can therefore supply them with power. Parameterise the desired IP address and subnet mask once via the 5 pin male connection M12x1. The network connection happens by using a commercially available network cable (patch) with an RJ45 connector.
Moreover, the utilisation of the interface module is mainly for top hat rail installation in control cabinets.
- A 2 input channels for HYDAC sensors
- A Modbus TCP
- A direct connection of the sensors via screw terminals
- A network connection via RJ45 socket
- A very compact design
- Also, it is suitable for mounting on top hat rails
- And it has a protection class IP 40