CSM 1000 Series
The ContaminationSensor Module CSM 1000 is an online condition monitoring system. Therefore, it detects particle contamination in hydraulic and lubrication fluids containing a high proportion of air bubbles.
The use of air bubble suppression dissolves the air bubbles so that there are no detections of particles. Moreover, it is the ideal solution for analysing the particle content of fluids, independently of the rest of the hydraulic system.
As an option, other condition monitoring sensors such as the HYDAC AquaSensor can be incorporated.
- Lubrication oil system in paper, steel and energy sectors
- For condition-based, proactive maintenance
- Monitoring of component cleanliness on test rigs
- Monitoring of oil cleanliness in oil reservoirs
- A cost-effective, complete solution
- An online monitoring of the oil cleanliness with an alarm function to indicate:
- Ingress of an increase in contamination
- Increase in contamination as components start to wear
- When there are filtration problems
- Also, the verification of cleanliness on test rigs
- And the verification of changes in the oil cleanliness as a result of inadequate servicing